Profmed Virtual Consultations
Profmed is constantly seeking ways to bring convenience to the demanding lives of our professional members. The Medici app will facilitate easy access to your healthcare provider of choice. The app is free to download, and you can have virtual consultations via text, call or video chat.
- Consultations will be available to members on all options.
- Limited to 3 consultations per beneficiary per annum, subject to available benefits.
- The virtual consultations are conducted via the Medici app, which both you and your doctor must download.
- You can access your doctor through the Profmed App by clicking on the Virtual Consultation icon.
- In terms of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) requirements, first-time consultations will not be permitted.
- Profmed will reimburse doctors at R250 per consultation on tariff code 99213.
This platform is secure and gives you convenient access to your doctor.
To start a virtual consultation, tap on the “Virtual Consultation” icon on the Profmed App, register on Medici and search for your doctor.
If your doctor is already a Medici user, simply request a connection. If not, you may invite them, and the Medici team will get them on board.
Medici will bill you directly and you can submit your medical claim via the Profmed App or e-mail email@example.com.
To visit Profmed website click here